Sunday 24 March 2013

David Villa poses for the interview.

El Guaje returns home, the Molinón, where it all began. At age 31, David Villa, son and grandson of miners, has left a serious injury that kept him out of competition eight months. I was in Yokohama to win their first World Cup and came home on a plane hospitalized with broken left tibia . Now, the greatest scorer in the history of the Red, 53 goals in 86 games, is to be instrumental in Barcelona's comeback against Milan . And again Gijón.
 
Question. Remember where you were a year ago?
Response. Camino clinic of the sports or climbing La Mola.
 
Q. I was warned that it could break? Does it hurt much?
A. Yes, I knew it could happen, but until I saw the crooked leg on the floor I knew I had not broken, at first I thought I had been kicked, no more, but when I saw the leg was ... No I felt real pain until I went into the dressing room and I went from one stretcher to another. And on the plane, returning from Japan, I spent an hour of excruciating pain.
 
Q. When given the downturn?
A. There have been many days, so there has been for many lows. There were days that noticeable improvement but others you gave huge step back. After the second operation had already exceeded inconvenience and that was hard because it was going back. Fortunately, I had the family next door. Not sure how I cared most. I saw lying on the couch, stiff leg, and I wondered, 'Dad, will you command, I bring water?'. I was seven and I was surprised that strength to absorb what had happened. I even warned up to take my pills.
 
Q. The worst day was when I had to give up the Euro?
A. It was after a workout of possession. There was one month to the list, there was much pressure on the coach and told Emili [Ricart, therapist] I wanted to try. saw that it was good. Del Bosque I called and told him . He could not fool anyone. Then I took it and patience. Emili spent the holidays with us. I owe you an eternity.
Villa sits on Wednesday. / ALEJANDRO RUESGA
 
Q. Is it more important to physical exertion or mental?
R. Physically doing everything possible. For example, all that the nutritionist told me not helped, stopped taking it. I have not drink coffee. Needed calcium and not see spending on dairy products: yogurt, milk, cheese ... Tremendous. But mentally he was not ready because I had not lived. The doctors told me that the first month could not do anything, but I wanted to work, so no coconut was spinning. The friends would say, 'Man, now enjoy more of the family'. And I was never at home, but in the Chiron in the sports ... He talked a lot with Xavi, who went through a long injury and I said, 'David, sensations, and go looking'.
 
Q. When he learned that the ordeal was over?
A. The day I came back to play a game, in Romania, in preseason. I needed to prove. Xavi said, 'You'll know when you try it. You have to see you in the field '.
 
Q. And when he heard that the team he missed his goals?
R. That gave me a lot, because I saw that people remembered me. I did see that my contribution is valued. But then, there came a time when I felt bad, basically because I could not help my teammates at all. In addition, a long standing body notices and you have to reposition muscularly joints, ankles and knee. I forced myself to be patient because I had to return to the conditions that I left, I could not go back to take a step back.
 
Q. Have you changed your game?
A. I have lost weight but I do not think that has changed.
 
Q. How did the end of last season, losing the Champions League and confirmed and Guardiola's farewell?
R. Evil The worst was the day of Chelsea. That day I took more than ever need to play football. Not because I think I could have done this or that. It was when I went to the locker room, which was broken, scrap, and made me want to comfort but was uncomfortable, because I had not been able to help, and I was not useless, but as useless. He had a huge rage of not being able to help anything. I felt terrible. It was a feeling of helplessness uppercase.
David Villa serves COUNTRY. / ALEJANDRO RUESGA
 
Q. In the club have overcome many adversities ...
Q. When you compare my injury Tito's disease and Abidal ... That speaks of life, of two amazing people. His lesson has made us all stronger. It was they who came to cheer, hard, whole, strong, fighting. You stop to think of everyday things you sulk and say, 'What nonsense'.
Q. And the defeat in the Cup?
 
R. In this club is never acceptable to lose. But these things happen. We used very well to people ... The Madrid has a lethal against the best in the world, and we won.
 
Q. Do you feel more comfortable in his new position, open more focused on defense and attack?
A. I feel good playing. Being closer to the goal I like, take more risk, but I feel comfortable departing from band, I have no problem.
 
Q. Have you learned to live for something more than the goal?
R. Al striker is judged by the goal, but a lot of work in the field besides dial. In Barca strikers work hard. The goal also works.
 
Q. Is the goal hooked?
R. I speak as a striker and will generate a need. I need to dial. If the game ends and you played well, you gave two assists, the team has won but you do not score ... not you go home happy, it gives you the 'what a pity that footed'. I remember the failures more goals that I put. Dream with goals, with matches ...
 
David Villa, in a second interview with the country.
 
Q. From the back, what is the goal that month you cried?
A. The first, because his shirt and I wanted to devote to family. I hate to think how dedicate goals, as I prefer to shout it out. And Milan. The celebration reflects the absolute joy I felt.
 
Q. What is the row with Messi?
A. We've talked a thousand times and all, right? These are things that we do not give importance, it gives those who want to look where no. It is neither the first nor the last time that happens, but behind closed doors, nothing . We do not talk because there's nothing to talk about. In the field the screaming is Puyol. I think and it's ridiculous: I've been so bad with Messi who has given me half the goals I've scored in Barcelona.
 
Q. Is it easy to play with Messi or generates a huge demand?
R. Messi is amazing. People talk about their goals, and I understand that, but the game that generates around is amazing. Is in gear more.
 
Q. Will at Barca next season? What was Arsenal?
A. That is forgotten, now the only thing I hope is to continue as I am, with health, and to see if we win on my 
return to Gijón.
 
Q. Do you remember the day you arrived at Sporting?
A. I think so. That day I realized that this was serious. It came from Oviedo, a club steeped in history, but playing with friends, it was more of a hobby. Dizziness was a crib where players raised. I made my debut in a friendly in León and dialed. Acebal I went to the branch and I debuted in second. All the people came to see me ... Sporting owe everything. I was 16 and taught me values.
 
Q. And the federation has made ​​this gift back to Gijón?
R. had a desire! I dreamed about this day, playing at home. I turned away and I always felt like stepping to steal in my own home. Gijón hope you enjoy it.
Categories: ,