Thursday 21 March 2013

Barcelona News: Lionel Messi reveals he likes to play Playstation against strangers without them knowing who he is


Teenagers across the world may have been playing a computer game against one of the greatest footballers of all time - without even knowing it.
Lionel Messi has admitted he likes to play football games online without his rivals knowing it is him - and revealed he is prone to getting angry when he loses.
And you wouldn't expect a man who has won a record-breaking four consecutive Ballon d'Or's and is on course to lead his side to La Liga and Champions League glory this season  to admit that he disconnects his internet connection when his opponent get the better of him.
"I love playing PlayStation online with people who don’t know who I am," he said.
“You get messages in English, in Japanese, from any other language.
“Of course I get angry when I lose but I just disconnect and that’s it.”
As part of a Barcelona team considered to be one of the greatest of all time, Messi and his team-mates are known for their knack of retaining possession and frustrating their opponents.
The 25-year-old, who is the face of FIFA 13, says he takes that philosophy over into the virtual world as well, something that can lead to abuse from his rivals.
"I’ve never sent anything bad but a got a couple of messages like that," he revealed.
“When the match is complicated I keep the ball in defence.
“I play from one centre-half to the other and the opponent gets angry. I do it to kill time on the clock.
“I always play with Barcelona and Argentina.”


PLZ share 
Categories: